Neal Development Group delivers construction Loan Monitoring (CLM) Services that assess construction projects from pre-construction through job completion. We monitor construction loans on behalf of lenders. The lender hires Neal Development Group as a third party inspector to verify the contractor's request for payment. It is important to confirm that the contractor is not getting ahead in payment for the work completed for the project. Additionally, Neal Development Group monitors the quality of work in place, manpower levels, conformance to the original schedule and reviews change orders
Neal Development Group has provided a monthly monitoring service for lenders of approximately 30-40 projects per month for over 15 years. We have experience with historical renovations as well as new development. To support our clients, we review all work schedules, all documentation, budgets and provide progress reports during all phases of construction. Our staff makes a recommendation to make disbursements while monitoring progress in the field and bank draw requests Neal Development Group's construction loan monitoring Services are availible for all banks and construction projects.
1. The Experience and capability of the prospective developer and construction team
2. The contract documents and capability of the prospective developer and construction team
3. Review of the construction Budget
4. Opine on the viability of the proposed construction schedule
5. Review Change Order Requests
6. Verification of the receipt of lien waivers
7. Analysis of contractor progress reports and draw requests
8. Manpower and equipment levels observed on the site
9. Review of the funding requests in accordance with construction loan documents
10. Provide Monthly Progress reports for all cost line items
11. Report on status of funding needed through project completion commercial building consultants also provide Owners Representative Services to assist you with additional Services for project oversight. Please review the additional services that CBC offer clients that require the expertise of a professional representative, experienced in all aspects of planning, acquisition, pre construction, site preparation, design, field supervision and cost controls through project completion
PCA's encompass commercial building inspections of the building structure systems and grounds of a commercial real estate site. Our professionals utilize ASTM 2018-15,"Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments Baseline Property Condition Assessment Process" standard to evaluate the current construction conditions observed. Others stop once they've met the "standard", but the Neal Development Group is getting started once the ASTM standard is met. Our clients count on us to reveal every physical defect and major issue that could potentially impact an acquisition. We report from the field and there is no time delay in communicating critical information that could effect a transaction.
Construction Monitoring/Bank Draws are site inspections that are performed in conjunction with the funding draws on a ground up or remodeled property. The draws are performed after a General Contractor or Developer requests funding at each phase of the project. The site visit inspection is put into place to monitor the project to ensure that the draw amount requested is in line with the construction performed on the site as of the date of the draw request and the construction performed is being performed in a workman like manner
An owner's Representative advises and represents an owner/developer in areas of planning, acquisition, pre-construction, construction monitoring and the post construction process. These areas include site preperation, design, cost estimates, bid packaging preparation and evaluation for safety, budget adherence, construction oversight/field supervision and cost control.
A construction estimation begins with a site visit by a team member of our professional staff. The construction estimate entails the analysis of the planned or proposed project to determine an estimation of the construction costs, time line and plan.
These analyses are warrented when construction is delayed or halted. The Cost to Completion Analysis consists of an inspection of a project,its progress and current conditions. We then determine the remaining costs for completion of the project.
Neal Development Group is certified by the State of Florida to monitor and inspect storm water erosion and sedimentation controls. We work with general contractors to adhere to city, state and national guidelines. Staying in compliance is key to the permitting process, preventing storm water pollution, and the completion of a successful project.